Texturing 1

I have almost finished texturing the bridge asset.

Apart from small details and maybe adding some moss to the texture, I would say I am almost there with the bridge texture. This now sets the standard for all my other textures and gives me an asset to aim at.

I spent a lot of time on this texture, making sure that I get in as much colour variation as I could and making sure that the texture wasn't just a base colour with a picture on top, as this looks boring.

As mentioned before in a previous blog post, I stated that I would reference from the newest Tomb Raider game and I have been looking at the assets featured in that game and aimed for a very similar style. I hope that my asset looks like it could fit within that universe.

Bridge Texture Progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment