Detailing Main Assets

I have finished modeling the main assets for the environment. This includes the following:
Tea house building,
Wall asset,
Bridge,
Entrance pieces.

I have unwrapped all these assets and they are now ready for texturing. It has taken a lot longer than expected to get these assets modeled and unwrapped, as I spent a lot of time on other modules and have rarely had the time to focus on this project.

From here, I will fully texture the bridge asset and bring it up to a "Final" standard that I will base the rest of the texturing on, therefore, the bridge asset will likely take four to five days to texture, to make sure that I get the colours correct and the level of detail I'm aiming for.

I will be using the latest Tomb Raider game for reference, looking at the colours used and how much texture detail they have manage to put into their textures. The assets in Tomb Raider look rather damaged/worn too and I may include this within my textures, even though I won't be creating damaged assets.


No comments:

Post a Comment