3DSMax Scene. Ready for Marmoset!

Here is the 3DSMax scene I have been working on.

I have imported all my assets into this scene and then placed all the abjects where I wanted them, this would be usually done in a game engine, but as I mentioned a few posts back I won't be able to use a game engine especially at this point. I thought I would assemble the scene in Marmoset, however, that wasn't the easiest option, as Marmoset becomes a very slow program to use if lots of assets are imported and duplicated. It is very difficult to place objects too, as there is no snap to grid feature or snap to vertex. Therefore I assembled the assets in 3DSMax as this was the easiest option.

I was also going to export all the assets as an FBX and try import the textures along with the assets, but this didn't work, because once the assets were import into Marmoset, the assets all seem to move out of place, messing up the environment. In the end I just had to re-import all the textures into Marmoset and apply the materials to the corresponding assets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment